Getting married in paradise?
Everyone loves Hawaii! The people, the weather, the food.... It all encompasses the spirit of 'Aloha!' Here are 5 reasons to choose Hawaii as your destination for your big day:
- Food: Hawaii has delicious foods to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters! Luau style is the way to go for your wedding food! Their exotic flavors make for the perfect dishes! Who doesn't love kalua pig and the infamous poke? Even their desserts are to die for! I'm talking poi donuts, guava cake, and passion fruit everything. Sometimes wedding food is a total let down... not in Hawaii!
- Weather: Even at night, your guests won't need to worry about freezing to death! Their tropical weather is dreamy... not to hot and not to cold... not to dry and not to humid. Mother Nature somehow decided to make Hawaii the perfect spot and we're not complaining.
- Music: Island music is so versatile! Your guests will enjoy hearing the soothing sounds during the ceremony and they'll have a blast jamming out during the reception! Hawaii is also filled with a bunch of insanely talented live bands that won't break the bank!
- View: You can't tell me that this view isn't breathtaking! With a background like this, crazy decorations aren't needed. Decorations, in fact, take away from the natural beauty that Hawaii offers! The sand, the waves, the hues of their sunset.... You really can't get more perfect than this in the United States.
- Intimacy: Hawaii is one of the most romantic places. For some reason, worries all go away here. You and your fiancé will definitely feel the love at this beautiful island. There's nothing more romantic than having the sun set behind you while exchanging your vows.
You really can't go wrong having a Hawaii wedding. Getting married in Hawaii is an affordable way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Amongst all these 5 reasons to plan a wedding in Hawaii, you will come back with hundreds of amazing photos to remember your big day forever!